You're a rich one, Mr. Grinch. Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas ruled the box office over the five-day Thanksgiving holiday weekend, grossing a whopping $73.8 million to hold on to the No. 1 spot. It's 10-day cume stands at an estimated $137.4 million, making it the fastest non-summer release to cross the $100 million mark. Unbreakable, M. Night Shyamalan's follow-up to The Sixth Sense, opened at No. 2 with a solid $47.2 million over the five days, followed by 102 Dalmatians, which bowed at No. 3 with $26.8 million. Rounding out the top five were Rugrats in Paris: The Movie at No. 4 ($22.8 million) and Charlie's Angels at No. 5 ($14 million).
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York