With newborn son Bailey and toddler Zola at home, "Meredith is juggling a lot," says executive producer Shonda Rhimes. "She's trying to be a good mom, wife and friend, and this is the year of her attending career in which she should really be trying to make her mark. To me, this is Meredith's lean-in season. She's going to discover whether or not she's interested in being that person who puts her career first."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life