With newborn son Bailey and toddler Zola at home, "Meredith is juggling a lot," says executive producer Shonda Rhimes. "She's trying to be a good mom, wife and friend, and this is the year of her attending career in which she should really be trying to make her mark. To me, this is Meredith's lean-in season. She's going to discover whether or not she's interested in being that person who puts her career first."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly