Can't wait to see what Lady Gaga will wear at this Sunday's Grammy Awards? Or is your favorite part of the event the hilarious commentary that unfolds on Twitter? TVGuide.com has all bases covered with our streaming Fashion Cam (starting at 6/5c), which will capture all the biggest stars as they hit the red carpet. Got something to share about your favorite celeb's look? Tweet along in our one-stop social section without ever having to take your eyes off the cam.TVGuide.com has partnered with WitStream.com to create "Watch with WitStream," a real-time ticker that compiles the reactions of a curated group of comedians, comedy writers (who pen for the likes of The Daily Show and Saturday Night Live) and other funny folks. TVGuide.com users loved how WitStream covered the Golden Globes, Emmys and the Super Bowl for us, and the Grammys will be just as fun.So instead of searching through your Twitter feed all night for the best Grammys jokes, just come right back here Sunday around 8/7c to see the funniest Twitter users do their thing in a handy widget by WitStream.com.Throughout the night, TVGuide.com will be live-tweeting the red carpet and awards ceremony on our official account. We'll also post galleries compiling all the hottest stars, fashion flops and more. So check back Sunday for TVGuide.com's complete Grammys coverage.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia