After shooting scenes in Paris, the Gossip Girls returned home to New York — and a legion of fans. "Girls were screaming everywhere," an onlooker tells TV Guide Magazine. "They had to close off the park just to shoot, and each actress had a bodyguard."Leighton Meester) finds new drama after transferring to the prestigious Columbia University. "She makes a bid for Queen Bee and encounters a minion from the past," Gossip Girl executive producer Stephanie Savage reveals to TV Guide Magazine. During filming, three of the multi-colored co-eds pictured appear to be wearing matching silver key necklaces. Fashion statement or secret sorority? "Blair's quests for power are never simple," says Savage. "And she encounters a new rival — someone who really is a force to be reckoned with."That rival, the character Juliet, is sure to be a challenge, as she's played by Melrose Place vet Katie Cassidy. And yes, the rumors are true: Project Runway's Tim Gunn will be appearing on the show, but the show's reps will only say that the fashion guru will be playing himself.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life