ABC News vet Cokie Roberts, 58, is being treated for breast cancer, The Washington Post reports. Roberts who underwent a successful lumpectomy at Washington's Sibley Hospital two weeks ago says the cancer was caught in the early stages and she expects to make a full recovery after six months of chemotherapy. Furthermore, the treatments won't "cause any major interference with my work," the exiting This Week co-host says.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage