Hollywood proved once again last night that it loves Sex, politics and rock and roll at the 58th annual Golden Globe Awards. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker took home Best Actress in a Comedy while her HBO series won Best Comedy. NBC's The West Wing picked up television's Best Drama award and earned Martin Sheen a Best Actor nod. Ally McBeal's troubled star Robert Downey Jr. also took home a trophy for Best Supporting Actor, Drama and Once and Again's Sela Ward coveted television drama's Best Actress award. On the big screen, Gladiator ruled as Best Dramatic Motion Picture while Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous was named Best Comedy. Famous's Kate Hudson and O Brother, Where Art Thou?'s George Clooney took home souvenirs for their work in supporting roles, while past Globe winners Julia Roberts (Erin Brockovich) and Tom Hanks (Cast Away) added yet another Best Actress and Actor award to their credits. For complete coverage of the Golden Globes, read today's Insider and view our photo gallery.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia