A week ahead of Glee's tribute to Finn Hudson, and the late Cory Monteith, the track list for the emotional hour has surfaced.
As reported by MJsBigBlog.com, "The Quarterback" episode will include covers of "I'll Stand By You," one of Finn's first big solos back in Season 1, and "Make You Feel My Love" as performed by Finn's on-and-off love Rachel (Monteith's real-life girlfriend Lea Michele). Check out the rumored full track list:
1. "Seasons Of Love" from Rent
2. "I'll Stand By You" by The Pretenders — Sung by Mercedes (Amber Riley)
3. "Fire and Rain" by James Taylor
4. "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry — Sung by Santana (Naya Rivera)
5. "No Surrender" by Bruce Springsteen
6. "Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan, and later Adele — Sung by Rachel (Michele)
Cory Monteith and other celebrities we lost this year
The episode will feature return appearances from Puck (Mark Salling) as well as Finn's mom (Romy Rosemont) and his stepdad (Mike O'Malley). O'Malley called the episode "beautifully written" in a recent interview with TVGuide.com. "It stays true to the spirit of the characters."
As co-creator Ryan Murphy first revealed in August, it will not immediately (or possibly ever) be explained how Finn died, but instead the episode will focus on the aftermath of his passing and how those who loved him grieve.
Glee airs Thursdays at 9/8c on Fox.