Those "Free Winona" T-shirts apparently didn't sway the Los Angeles District Attorney. On Friday, the D.A.'s office charged accused shoplifter Winona Ryder with four felony counts, including theft, burglary, vandalism and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription. The 30-year-old thesp who was arrested Dec. 12 at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills for allegedly stealing nearly $5,000 worth of merchandise is free on bail and scheduled to be arraigned Friday. Ryder's lawyer insists his client is innocent.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly