Miramax is in final talks with Giovanni Ribisi for a starring role opposite Cate Blanchett in Heaven, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film, to be directed by Tom Tykwer (Run Lola Run), centers on Blanchett's character taking matters into her own hands when cops don't arrest the man responsible for her husband's death.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic