By George he's got it... the boot, that is. George Boswell, the 41-year-old roofer from Rockford, Ill., was banished from the Big Brother house on last night's live broadcast. Dressed like Julius Caesar, the guy dubbed "Chicken Man" received 51 percent of the vote, followed by fellow nominees Jamie (32 percent), Eddie (14 percent) and Curtis (3 percent). Hunk-with-the-heart-of-gold Josh now appears to be the frontrunner to take home the $500,000 grand prize. The winner picked by voters will be revealed in the series's finale on Sept. 29.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic