By George he's got it... the boot, that is. George Boswell, the 41-year-old roofer from Rockford, Ill., was banished from the Big Brother house on last night's live broadcast. Dressed like Julius Caesar, the guy dubbed "Chicken Man" received 51 percent of the vote, followed by fellow nominees Jamie (32 percent), Eddie (14 percent) and Curtis (3 percent). Hunk-with-the-heart-of-gold Josh now appears to be the frontrunner to take home the $500,000 grand prize. The winner picked by voters will be revealed in the series's finale on Sept. 29.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life