FX has announced fall premiere dates for five series, including the network's biggest hit, Sons of Anarchy, which will come vrooming back with a 90-minute episode.Charlie Hunnam), Clay (Ron Perlman) and the rest of the club as they return home from jail to find that SAMCRO doesn't necessarily run the show in Charming in anymore.FX's newest series, American Horror Story, premieres Wednesday, Oct. 5 at 10/9c. The mystery series from Nip/Tuck and Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk tells the tale of Ben Sherman (Dylan McDermott), a therapist who moves with his wife Vivien (Connie Britton) to San Francisco for a fresh start only to find their new house is haunted.It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia returns for its new season on Thursday, Sept. 15 at 10/9c. That same night at 10:30/9:30c, the network will offer its fall audience a sampling of animated spy comedy Archer. After a three-week run, fantasy football comedy The League takes over the Thursdays-at-10:30 time slot on Oct. 6.Rescue Me, FX's acclaimed firefighter drama will air its series finale on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 10/9c, just days before the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks that inspired the series.Which shows are you most looking forward to watching?
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life