Troubled Friends star Matthew Perry, 32, checked himself into a rehab facility Friday on the advice of his doctors. Though his spokesperson, Lisa Kasteler, declined to name Perry's malady, rumors of drug problems continue to haunt the actor. "Matthew has every intention of completing his treatment so that he can continue his dream of entertaining people and making them laugh," Kasteler said. "He appreciates everyone's concern and thanks them for respecting his privacy." In 1997, Perry was treated for an addiction to painkillers.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One