After much delay, Winona Ryder finally got her day in court yesterday. Unfortunately, she was ordered to stand trial on shoplifting charges, according to Reuters. The actress accused of stealing from Saks Fifth Avenue suffered a setback when a damaging preliminary hearing report was given by a store detective, who claims to have witnessed her removing tags from merchandise. Judge Elden Fox said: "There is sufficient cause to believe that Ms. Winona Ryder is guilty and that she be ordered held to answer." The judge also ordered the press to stay at least eight feet away from the petite star after her elbow was fractured during an incident with reporters on Monday.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life