How cool is this? Actor Sean Patrick Flanery, known for TV hits ranging from The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles to The Dead Zone and that forever fab flick Powder, is heading to the CBS soap The Young and the Restless. He hits the air mid-April. In a nice switch-up, Flanery won't be playing yet another rich, Genoa City power-schemer but rather a salt o' the earth country veterinarian named Sam (no last name yet). He will be paired with longtime Y&R star Sharon Case (Sharon). Exec producer Maria Bell gave TV Guide Magazine all the juicy deets, so look for 'em in the March 21 issue, on sale next week!
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative