A Jonas Brothers fan has sued the trio claiming she suffered severe injuries from being crushed at a free concert nearly three years ago.TMZ, Ashleigh Johnson attended a free Jo Bros concert at Los Angeles' The Grove in May 2010, during which the overzealous crowd pushed her into a guard rail. Johnson claims she was "agonizingly crushed," which resulted in serious mental, emotional and physical injuries.The lawsuit targets the performers' corporate entity, Jonas Brothers Enterprises, as well as Caruso Management, the company that runs The Grove.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia