A potentially nasty legal tussle between Liza Minnelli and her 94-year-old stepmom has been averted. On Monday, Lee Anderson Minnelli dropped the elder abuse and breach of contract lawsuit she filed against her stepdaughter. The elder Minnelli claimed she was guaranteed housing in the will of her late hubby, Vincente Minnelli, but that Liza sold the Beverly Hills home where she had lived for 40 years and instructed her reps to remove Lee by "whatever means necessary."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York