The new fall TV lineup is full of trends — fairy tales, manly men, etc.— but there's one we just can't get behind. What's with all the guys sporting long hair and scruffy beards?Sean Bean and his period piece brethren on Game of Thrones. Sadly, we can't say the same about Two and a Half Men's Ashton Kutcher or Chris D'Elia from NBC's Whitney. Even the usually clean-cut Luke Wilson is hopping on the bandwagon on HBO's Enlightened.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life