The new fall TV lineup is full of trends — fairy tales, manly men, etc.— but there's one we just can't get behind. What's with all the guys sporting long hair and scruffy beards?Sean Bean and his period piece brethren on Game of Thrones. Sadly, we can't say the same about Two and a Half Men's Ashton Kutcher or Chris D'Elia from NBC's Whitney. Even the usually clean-cut Luke Wilson is hopping on the bandwagon on HBO's Enlightened.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly