TVGuide.com users have named their favorite new show!Fall TV Popularity Contest, asking users which shows they liked and which they didn't. The competition was fierce, but a champion has emerged:ABC's Revenge!The mystery drama, which stars Emily VanCamp as a young woman who returns to the Hamptons to seek vengeance on the people connected to her father's wrongful conviction, received a 78 percent approval rating from TVGuide.com users. ABC has already ordered a full season of the show.Person of Interest and Fox's sitcom, New Girl, both of which have also received full-season pickups. Person, which stars Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel and Taraji P. Henson, scored a 73 percent approval rating while Zooey Deschanel's New Girl scored 71 percent.Also putting up a strong showing: Fox's Terra Nova (66 percent), CBS' 2 Broke Girls (65 percent) and Unforgettable (63 percent), the CW's Ringer (61 percent) and ABC's Once Upon a Time (60 percent).H8R, which earned a staggering 85 percent of negative votes. Also receiving mostly negative votes were CBS' How to Be a Gentleman (74 percent), ABC's Charlie's Angels (68 percent) and Man Up! (60 percent). With the exception of Man Up!, all of these shows have already been pulled from their respective networks' schedules.What do you think of the results? Did our users get it right?
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic