- Luka giving Morris 'N Sync's Greatest Hits as a holiday gift was classic. Clemente: "I didnt know you were gay." Hilarious.
- Nice to see veteran comic Jack Carter as the guy who pretended to be sick so he wouldnt be alone on Christmas Eve.
- Glad Sam let Alex see his daddy at the end. That hug made me cry I admit it.
- I couldnt decide who was a worse singer, Abby or Chuny, but what a beautiful voice Yvette Freeman has. Scott Grimes has a CD out and I wanted to hear him sing more, but the few times he did sing, he sounded exactly like Yvette Freeman.
- Loved Clemente correcting his on-again/off-again girlfriend after she made the "little soldier" reference: "Big soldier."
- And when did Luka get so romantic? Gifting Abby with a compass since "it seems we always find each other" was great, topped only by Abby's "I'm pregnant" line. Sam doesn't even know they're dating so I can't wait for that scene. Dave Anderson
Got a comment for one of our Watercooler writers? Submit it via the feedback box at the bottom of the page.
Will Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni ever hook up on SVU? Do you think Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's marriage will last? What does the future hold for them and you? TV Guide magazine astrologer Michael Lutin has the answers! Send questions to him here and then pick up the Jan. 2 issue of TV Guide to see what the planets have in store!