Looks like Eminem is following in the footsteps of Madonna and all the other American celebs buying homes in England. The controversial rapper told Britain's Sun newspaper that he will begin perusing real estate in London this August. "I love Britain and, all in all, spent a lot of time there last year," Eminem said. "I plan to look for an apartment while I'm over, but don't know what area to look in. I've got people scouting for me." The tabloid also quotes Eminem's attorney as saying his recently imposed sentence of two years probation for carrying a concealed weapon won't hinder his plans. Meanwhile, the Grammy winner reportedly is considering pleading guilty to gun charges stemming from a June 3 confrontation with Insane Clown Posse if prosecutors assure him he won't do time.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life