Looks like Eminem is following in the footsteps of Madonna and all the other American celebs buying homes in England. The controversial rapper told Britain's Sun newspaper that he will begin perusing real estate in London this August. "I love Britain and, all in all, spent a lot of time there last year," Eminem said. "I plan to look for an apartment while I'm over, but don't know what area to look in. I've got people scouting for me." The tabloid also quotes Eminem's attorney as saying his recently imposed sentence of two years probation for carrying a concealed weapon won't hinder his plans. Meanwhile, the Grammy winner reportedly is considering pleading guilty to gun charges stemming from a June 3 confrontation with Insane Clown Posse if prosecutors assure him he won't do time.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic