Grammy-winning gay basher Eminem (aka Marshall Bruce Mathers III) has settled a $10 million lawsuit filed by his estranged wife, Kim Mathers, Reuters reports. She claimed his song, "Kim", in which he raps about murdering her and tossing her body in a lake while their 5-year-old daughter looks on, amounted to "an intentional infliction of emotional distress." (Gee, you think?) As part of the settlement, Kim gets sole physical custody of their daughter.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One