His name is Elton John, and he's a shopaholic. The pop legend, who is suing accountants PriceWaterhouseCoopers for $28 million alleging the firm mishandled his funds, told London's High Court Wednesday that he once spent $57 million in the span of 20 months. "I don't have anyone to leave my money to. I'm a single man. I like to spend money," he said. That may come as news to his partner, David Furnish.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia