Poor Elizabeth Taylor can't seem to catch a break. The legendary actress was admitted into a Los Angeles hospital last Friday for a mild case of pneumonia. According to various reports, the 68-year-old, two-time Oscar winner likely will be released at the end of the week. In recent years, Taylor has had both of her hips replaced, suffered back problems and underwent surgery to remove a brain tumor.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative