On Feb. 28, actor Kevin Pollak will visit NBC's Ed as an inventor with a renewed zest for life after a near-death experience. "He's a wacky, nutty professor who sweeps all the women off their feet and ends up taking Molly out on a date," Lesley Boone, who plays Molly, tells TV Guide Online. "He whisks off out of town after our date, but he instills in me the strength to decide that I'm going to ask out this other guy that I'm interested in [played by Sex and the City's David Eigenberg]." Pollak can also be seen on the big screen in The Wedding Planner and 3,000 Miles to Graceland, which hits theaters Feb. 23.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly