NBC is moving its acclaimed romantic drama Ed from Sunday to Wednesday at 8 p.m./ET the timeslot currently occupied by Titans beginning Dec. 6. In turn, Aaron Spelling's struggling soap will shift to Mondays at 8 p.m./ET effective Dec. 4. "[Ed] is a show that fits perfectly with The West Wing and Law & Order and will provide viewers with one of the best nights of television, start-to-finish, on any network in recent memory," boasts Garth Ancier, President of NBC Entertainment, adding that Titans's move to Mondays will allow the show to better reach its target audience. "Young women watch television on Monday more than any other night of the week."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly