NBC is moving its acclaimed romantic drama Ed from Sunday to Wednesday at 8 p.m./ET the timeslot currently occupied by Titans beginning Dec. 6. In turn, Aaron Spelling's struggling soap will shift to Mondays at 8 p.m./ET effective Dec. 4. "[Ed] is a show that fits perfectly with The West Wing and Law & Order and will provide viewers with one of the best nights of television, start-to-finish, on any network in recent memory," boasts Garth Ancier, President of NBC Entertainment, adding that Titans's move to Mondays will allow the show to better reach its target audience. "Young women watch television on Monday more than any other night of the week."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life