Forget the fava beans, folks. Hannibal producer Dino De Laurentiis is taking a bite out of Jodie Foster, who passed on reprising her Oscar-winning role as FBI agent Clarice Starling for the sequel to The Silence of the Lambs, opening Friday. (Julianne Moore has taken over the part.) "I have to be honest here," he says, revving up. "When I read the book, even before I started to think about who would be the director, I said, 'Jodie Foster, she's wrong for Starling here.' Because [the character is] more mature a woman, 10 years later. She's supposed to be near 40 years old, different job, full of sex appeal. I don't think Jodie Foster she's a good actress has all these qualities to play Starling."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia