Lawyers for Robert Downey Jr. were granted a three-week delay in the actor's drug possession trial so that the defense can test the evidence found in his possession and see if it is cocaine. (Isn't that how the trouble started?) The Golden Globe-winning thesp currently in talks to return to Fox's Ally McBeal is due back in court on Feb. 21. He faces a maximum term of four years and eight months in prison stemming from his Nov. 25 arrest in Palm Springs.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life