Emmy winner Kim Delaney will turn in her badge at NYPD Blue at the end of this season, to star in her own ABC legal drama next fall, Variety reports. The as-yet-untitled project is the brainchild of Delaney's Blue boss, Steven Bochco, and will be set in Delaney's hometown of Philadelphia. ABC has given the series a 13-episode committment, but Bochco notes that Delaney "can return [to Blue] if for some reason this legal show doesn't pan out." Delaney's exit comes just months after James McDaniel announced he was leaving Blue and his role as Lt. Arthur Fancy this season, after the first 13 episodes.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York