NBC Universal has cleared for next fall a syndicated weekday version of Deal or No Deal, with Howie Mandel on board to perform double duty as host. Tweaks to the half-hour daytime edition include a $250,000 prize cap and faster-paced, self-contained episodes. Asked about the possibility of Millionaire-esque ubiquity, the president of NBC Universal Domestic Television Distribution tells the Reporter, "We waited... to make sure the show was going to hold up, and it clearly has. [So] there's really no fear about overexposure." 'Cept when it comes to the models' skimpy dresses.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life