Is a sequel to Kevin Costner's 1990 three-hour Oscar-winning vanity epic, Dances with Wolves, in the works without him? According to Inside.com, Pacifica Film Development has bought the film rights to Dances author Michael Blake's latest novel, The Holy Road (in bookstores Sept. 15), which picks up 10 years after the Sioux story's characters left off. And producer Barry Spikings (The Deer Hunter) has signed on to produce the movie. Strangely, though, Costner apparently is not attached to reprise his lead role as Lt. John Dunbar. A rep for the actor's production company, TIG, tells TV Guide Online: "Kevin and TIG Productions are not involved in this project at this time. Further than that, we don't have any other comment."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2