Recently reinstated executive producer (and the constantly controversial) Dan Harmon has issued one of his classic apologies after comparing Season 4 of Community to "being held down and watching your family get raped on a beach" on a recent episode of his Harmontown podcast.a lengthy blog post Tuesday.Harmon first apologized to Community's fans "that got paid nothing to stick by Community." "Even if my goal had been to hurt someone, it would never have been you," Harmon wrote. "What I said was disrespectful to your love for this show, love that I sometimes erroneously equate with validation of me as a person."In his apology to the cast and crew, Harmon explained how his criticism came from "indulging my petty feelings about being left out." The showrunner then addressed the writers who "had the option of doing it the lazy way or the sellout way and you clearly did what you did because you were thinking of the fans." Harmon added that Season 4 had "some amazing stuff," specifically one joke that he found "so funny I had to rewind it a couple of times to finish laughing."David Guarascio and Moses Port, the showrunners who replaced him for Season 4.What do you think of Harmon's apology?
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life