Former Eight Is Enough actress Lani O'Grady died last fall of a drug overdose, the Los Angeles County coroner's office says. Tests showed high levels of the antidepressant Prozac and the painkiller Vicodin in her system. It remains unclear whether her death was an accident or suicide. She was 46.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage