Former Eight Is Enough actress Lani O'Grady died last fall of a drug overdose, the Los Angeles County coroner's office says. Tests showed high levels of the antidepressant Prozac and the painkiller Vicodin in her system. It remains unclear whether her death was an accident or suicide. She was 46.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia