Legendary music producer Clive Davis has come out as bisexual in his new memoir, The Soundtrack of My Life.Entertainment Weekly, Davis confirmed rumors of relationships with men, writing that he began exploring his sexuality three decades ago when he was approached by a male music fan at Studio 54. "Was I nervous?" he wrote. "Absolutely. Did the heavens open up? No. But it was satisfying."Though the twice-married Davis, 80, reveals that he's been in "a strong monogamous relationship" with a man for the past seven years, he identifies himself as bisexual. "Do I feel I could have been similarly attracted to a woman? The answer is yes," Davis wrote.On Tuesday, Davis will appear on Katie to discuss his sexuality, Whitney Houston and more. Watch a preview of his interview with Katie Couric below.The Soundtrack of My Life was published Tuesday.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life