Former President Bill Clinton is engaged in preliminary discussions with NBC to host his own talk show, the Los Angeles Times reports. The paper says Clinton is demanding $50 million a year and has aspirations "of becoming the next Oprah Winfrey."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before