Looking for a way to spice up your holiday feast? Who better to offer cooking advice than the contestants of Top Chef All-Stars. Add an Asian twist to your Turkey Day with Angelo Sosa's Peking Turkey recipe. Or maybe Mike Isabella's 40-minute, deep-fried turkey is more your style. Then there's Carla Hall's sriracha sweet potatoes, which as she says, really pump up the heat and make the dish more savory than sweet. But Dale Talde's is probably the easiest of them all: White Castle Stuffing. "Just chop up the burgers and put them into the bird," he says. "'Cuz that's how I roll."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life