Well, there's no mystery here: The cast of Gosford Park, Robert Altman's acclaimed ensemble whodunit, can act. Gosford won the top prize best cast of a film at Sunday's eighth annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Halle Berry was named best actress for Monster's Ball, beating out frontrunner Sissy Spacek, and Russell Crowe took home best actor honors for A Beautiful Mind. (No, he didn't read that darn poem.) Other winners: Sir Ian McKellen (best supporting actor for The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring) and Helen Mirren (best supporting actress for Gosford Park). TV victors included Sex and the City (best comedy series ensemble), Will & Grace's Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally (best actor and actress in a comedy series), The West Wing (best drama series ensemble) and WW's Martin Sheen and Allison Janney (best actor and actress in a drama series).
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly