It looks like the six remaining contestants on CBS's Big Brother might back off from their threatened walkout during this Wednesday's live broadcast. The show's producers on Saturday held an emergency meeting with house guest Jamie and appear to have succeeded in convincing she and her fellow houseguests to rethink their plan to leave the house en masse, according to Jam! Showbiz. Big Brother is scheduled to end Sept. 30 with one $500,000 prize for the person who survives ouster votes by fellow players and TV viewers.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic