The defense made a three-hour closing argument in the gun-possession and bribery trial of Sean "Puffy" Combs on Monday. "The evidence against Mr. Combs is so weak," insisted his lawyer, Benjamin Brafman, who argued that witnesses who claimed they'd seen his client with a gun gave conflicting testimony. Brafman told the jury: "They want you to conclude [Combs's guilt] on the basis of two pimps from the street, a deadbeat dad and two people... that gave conflicting stories. [Their] testimony... has no logic, no merit and does not make sense."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly