Californication's Hank Moody (David Duchovny) has tap-danced his way out of lots of hot water this season. But in the Season 3 finale (Sunday at 10/9c, Showtime), he's got one more obstacle to clear: Mia (Madeline Zima) is back.Eva Amurri), baby-crazy teaching assistant Jill (Diane Farr) and sex-starved dean's wife Felicia (Embeth Davidtz) — and is planning to give it another go with his soulmate, Karen (Natascha McElhone), in New York. Suffice to say: Things don't go as planned.Will Hank and Karen be able to overcome yet another obstacle? "When you see the end of the season that question will be answered," McElhone teases. "There's definitely a [cliff-hanger] after this [finale], and I can't imagine where it goes. I like the way that no episode is ever left open in such an obvious way that you know exactly how and when it's going to be picked up again."Although everyone in the production is being tight-lipped about what actually transpires in the final moments of the season, Zima offered one cryptic tease, which calls back to Mia and Hank's night in the sack."Mia doesn't punch Hank again, but probably somebody else will," Zima says with a laugh. "All I'll say is Mia's back, and that's always going to be controversial."What do you think will happen in the finale?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2