The WB is aiming two of its biggest guns a slayer and a witch at NBC's coverage of the Summer Olympics. According to Variety, the network will debut its Tuesday and Friday night lineups, which includes signature show Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the recently acquired Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, opposite NBC's Olympic bonanza. On Sept. 22, the WB will kick off its new Friday night lineup of Sabrina (8 pm/ET), Darren Star's Beverly Hills, 90210 spoof Gross Pointe (8:30 pm/ET) and second-season drama Popular (9 pm/ET). And on Sept. 26, the last-place weblet will launch new seasons of Buffy and Angel. For the most part, the other networks are holding their fall premieres until early October, after the Olympics. The WB also has revised its Sunday night schedule, with The Jamie Foxx Show leading things off at 7 pm/ET. Eddie Murphy's animated series The PJ's, which was originally slated for that slot, moves to 8:30 pm/ET.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York