In a post on her Facebook page, Brooke-Charvet thanked fans for their positive wishes for her surgery and for sharing their own experiences with the illness. "I really do read your comments and they all mean a lot to me. I'm getting ready this week for my surgery and am planning on a speedy recovery," she wrote. "What a crazy time, but I am surrounded with love and support and that really makes a world of difference. Thank you for following me and for all your thoughts and prayers."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2