In health news, Charlie Rose is recuperating from open-heart surgery in a Paris hospital, the Hollywood Reporter informs us. The PBS talk-show host was rushed to the ER after becoming short of breath during a Q&A with Syrian President Bashar Assad. On a sadder note, Priscilla Benoit, the breast-cancer patient whose struggle with heart failure was intended to tug at tickers on ABC's Miracle Workers, has died, the Associated Press reports. The 56-year-old Louisianian passed away from complications arising from the use of an experimental artificial-heart pump. As a result, when her story is told on Monday's episode, it will have an unusual unhappy ending.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly