Four-time Tony Award winner Gwen Verdon, best known for originating the role of Lola in Damn Yankees on Broadway, died Wednesday of natural causes at age 75. Verdon, whose big break came in 1954, when she was cast in Cole Porter's Can-Can, was married to late, great choreographer Bob Fosse. In tribute to the co-star of Ron Howard's Cocoon(1985), Broadway theaters dimmed their lights at 8 pm on Wednesday.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage