This isn't going to make the folks at US Weekly very happy: Current US cover girl Britney Spears has given rival mag People an exclusive interview to deny reports that she has suffered a meltdown. The 20-year-old pop princess who recently announced that she's taking a six-month break insists she needs time off to "rejuvenate and to just play." Regarding her much-speculated-about split with Justin Timberlake, she says: "First Justin broke up with me, and then I broke up with him. The two of us were always on the same page." She adds that they "recently tried to get back together," but "right now in my life, it's not right." But he's so dreamy!
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life