One of my favorite things about Bones is how oblivious she is to the pop-culture world, like when Angela expressed her interest in dating Colin Farrell, and Bones tried to contribute, "I know him; he's funny." Angela shook her head and said, "That's Will Ferrell." I love that, despite their marked differences, Angela and Bones can be best friends, even when Ange is disgruntled with her job which she so clearly is in this rerun. "I used to draw naked guys, and now I draw dead guys." Ange isn't the only one unhappy at work: Hodgins loves what he does but doesn't want anyone to know that his family is a major donor to the museum. "What I want in life is to come in here and sift through slime and bugs, but my family is one of those who secretly rule the world." Too bad we didn't get to see the big shindig. I'd love to see Hodgins' family and how the bugged-out guy behaves at such high-falutin' affairs.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly