The actress tweeted Tuesday, "Sorry to disappoint some, but #bodyofproof will not be resurrected. May she rest in peace. Time for new adventures!"
ABC has no comment.
Last month, reports surfaced that ABC was considering bringing the procedural back for midseason after canceling it in May.
Weeks earlier, Delany told The Huffington Post that she thinks ABC would come to regret canceling Body of Proof, which delivered steady ratings in the Tuesdays-at-10 slot recently vacated by the axed Lucky 7. "I think we did OK. I think they could've kept us a little bit longer and I think they're going to probably regret it," she said.
Are you sad Body of Proof isn't coming back from the dead?