A Florida judge has ordered bad-boy singer Bobby Brown to stay in jail until a June 19 hearing that will decide whether he violated his probation from a 1996 drunken-driving charge; Brown, you'll recall, was arrested May 10 in New Jersey and extradited to Florida (there was a warrant out for his arrest because he tested positive for cocaine use in June 1999). According to AP, Brown told his attorney, "It's not fair, man, it's not fair" after Monday's hearing.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic