Ya gotta have Hope Bob Hope, that is! Reuters reports that the legendary 97-year-old funnyman, recovering from gastrointestinal bleeding, was released from the hospital Wednesday after proclaiming, "I'm up, I'm dressed, I might as well go home." Hope's doctors agree that he has sufficiently recovered, and they released him on the condition that he continue physical therapy and not make any more bad jokes.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before