Ya gotta have Hope Bob Hope, that is! Reuters reports that the legendary 97-year-old funnyman, recovering from gastrointestinal bleeding, was released from the hospital Wednesday after proclaiming, "I'm up, I'm dressed, I might as well go home." Hope's doctors agree that he has sufficiently recovered, and they released him on the condition that he continue physical therapy and not make any more bad jokes.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life