Master illusionist David Blaine said that at one point during his 61 hours trapped in a Times Square ice box, he believed his life had disappeared before his eyes. "I thought that I had died," Blaine said on Good Morning America, adding that sleep deprivation led him to hallucinate. Talking from his home in New York, the 27-year-old entertainer who spent more than two days standing in a sealed ice block wearing only boots, pants, a sweater and a hat showed off his swollen ankles and revealed that "it was tough to eat last night because I had fasted for a week, but I had a little rice."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York